Chinese horoscope predictions for 2014
Chinese New Year is just a few days away and 31st of January will mark the start of the Wood Horse.
People born in the year of the Wood Horse are said to be friendly, cooperative, less impatient, and is considered the most reasonable among the five types of horses.
Were you born in the year of the Horse? See if you are on the table below:
If you are wondering what the year of the Wooden Horse might have in store for you, check out what are the predictions in this coming year from Feng Shui Consultant Edgar Lok Tin Yung.
Rat (Born 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008):
- Rats clashes with the Horse, especially for those born in 1948, 1960
- Beware of lawsuit and relationship issues
- Avoid risky investments in the year of the Horse. It is wise to buy something which will become more valuable in a few years’ time.
- There is the “Da Ho” (大耗) money spending star for the Rat in the year of the Horse. Da Ho means “big spending” so use your money wisely and carefully this 2014.
- Avoid travelling south.
- Health issues: eyes and hearts problems, bladder, prostate, urethra, kidney.
Ox (Born in 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009):
- Ox has Nobleman in the year of the Horse 2014. So things are smooth for the Ox in 2014.
- Be more cautious when lending a helping hand. Your good intention will not be appreciated.
- Health: Digestive system
- Wealth: Good but avoid highly speculative risk
Tiger (Born in 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010):
- Slander that others implicated you in the year of the Snake will fade away
- For the working class Tiger, you will see more appreciation from your superior or might receive an award
- There is a “White Tiger”白虎 star in the Tiger palace. White Tiger is not a good star, so there will be a minor medical operation or caesarean section for female Tiger if giving birth in 2014.
- Health: Digestive system, heart and eyes issues
- Wealth: There will be a pay rise or you will benefit in a new partnership
Rabbit (Born in 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011):
- It is an excellent love and relationship year for those who are still single. However, do push your romance luck to extreme. It may turn sour or unstable. Lock your target and go for it.
- Rabbits may tie the knot in the year of the Horse 2014
- There is a “gossip star” in the Rabbit’s palace so remember, silent is golden
- Health issue: Hair, the liver, the gall bladder, arms, legs and back
- Wealth: Average
Dragon (Born in 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012)
- It is not a happy year of the Horse 2014 for the Dragons
- There are relatively a few more sad events that will happen for Dragons, which will make them feel lonely and moody
- It is a travelling, moving, or job changing year for the Dragons in April or October 2014
- Health: Muscle issue
- Wealth: will spend more than usual due to travelling or moving
Snake (Born in 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001)
- Major health issues and relationship problems initiated in the year of Snake will slowly stabilize
- There is a sickness star for the Snake in 2014. It brings minor health issue such as flu, tiredness, fatigue or throat issue
- The Study and Heaven Kitchen stars will bring good study result for the Snake or will get a chance to study something new or learn a new skill such as cookery
- Health: Respiratory and circulation systems
- Wealth: improving
Horse (Born in 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002):
- You will have a busy schedule, with big pressure from every direction, especially from the boss
- Horses will be easily hurt by sharp objects in the year of the Horse. (Professionals such as chefs, surgeons, sculptors, hair stylists…)
- Those born in 1978 and 1990 will face career and family change decision such as whether to continue with your study or not, or to have child or to pursue better career. (In such cases, it is worth to consult with a Chinese Astrology expert)
- Avoid travelling to the south direction
Goat (Born in 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003):
- Expect an excellent year ahead for the goat
- You will have a new joint venture or new partnership
- It is also the nobleman year for the Goat. Those who were born in the Snake month (5th May – 5th June) or Snake hour (9-11am) will particularly have a lot of good opportunities
- A male person will look after you
Monkey (Born in 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004)
- There is a travelling star for the monkeys in the year of the Horse
- Monkeys may change a job that needs a lot of travelling
- Or might be moving home or will travel to a new job
- For June or December born Monkeys, there may be an elderly person in the family with health issue, which will make you feel helpless
Rooster (Born in 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005)
- Roosters will become very moody in the year of the Horse 2014 due to unstable relationship
- Avoid going to night clubs, pubs, and erotic bars
- It is good to work for a female boss. Roosters also have the chance to be reshuffled into working for a female boss
- Health: Digestive and respiratory systems problems
- Wealth: will be good if you are in fashion, jewellery, make-up, and beauty business.
Dog (Born in 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006)
- There will be a joint venture or cooperation with new partners. As a result, it will bring profit to the Dogs.
- There is a lucky star called “Nation Seal”國印 in the Dog’s palace. The “Nation Seal” gives Dogs more power and control in the year of the Horse.
- Health: Water and fire system of your body.
- Wealth: good.
Pig (Born in 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007):
- The impact from the year of the Snake will be slowly reduced
- The Pig and Horse form an underground combination. There may be a love affair waiting to happen. This is good for the singles.
- In the year of the Horse, Pigs still need to spend some money but it is relatively small amount in contrast to the spending you made in the year of the Snake
- Health: Liver and water systems
- Wealth: good.
Keep in mind that you are still the captain of your own ship and these predictions only serve as guide and maybe for some entertainment for the year ahead. Have a great and worthwhile Year of the Wood Horse! Kung Hei Fat Choi!
What do you think about your horoscope for this year? Share your thoughts on the comment box below.