Restoration of normalcy in Tacloban underway
by FFE PH News staff
The province of Leyte has started its recovery from the devastation typhoon Yolanda caused almost two weeks ago as commercial establishments in the city reopened today.
According to a report by Presidential Spokesperson Abbigail Valte, a number of banks and gas stations in Tacloban are back in business.
Here’s a list of establishment that opened today:
- Lanbank branch in Tacloban is now accommodating over-the-counter and ATM services
- Metrobank branch in Marasbaras, Tacloban is open from 9 am to 12 nn
- RCBC Zamora branch now accommodates over-the-counter transactions
- The Development Bank of the Philippines is offering ATM transactions
- The Union Bank in Tacloban allows cash withdrawal services.
- Philippine National Bank branches in Justice Romualdez and Rizal Streets are now open for bank transactions
- Allied Bank will have their operation at the PNB Justice Romualdez branch
Flea markets and five gas stations have also opened today in Tacloban.